The 2020 Utah VHF Society Swap Meet
Saturday February 22, 2020 9:00 AM (8:00 AM for vendor setup)
Where and when:
• Building #3 at the Legacy Events Center at the Davis County Fairgrounds – this is the next building to the south and east of the one with the white garage-type door at the south end of the parking lot.
• Saturday, February 22, 2020 starting at 9:00 AM for buyers. Doors open at 8:00 AM for sellers only.
◦ If you show up before 9 AM and don't have stuff to sell, or if you show up before 8 AM, you'll be waiting patiently in your vehicle until the appointed time.
◦ Yes, The starting time is one hour later than in years before 2014!
• Utah VHF Society members: Free admission - all others $7.00 except for youth (18 and under) which are $4.00: Those under 12 get in free. (This is a slight increase over last year to cover higher venue-rental costs.)
• You may join/renew UVHFS membership at the door for $15.00 or before the swap meet using PayPal (Payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Watch the spelling of “utahvhfs”!)
• $5.00 additional for a table, $3.00 for floor space for your own table - this, for members and non-members alike.) Chairs may be had for $1 each, but since there is a limited supply, we suggest that you bring your own!
For more information go to the Utah VHF Society web page or contact Mel Parkes